The Babymore Space Saver Cot is designed for those where space is at a premium. Ideal for smaller bedrooms, the space saver crib is for those who want all the benefits of a solid cot but without the bulk.
The NHS, midwives, and health visitors recommend that your baby sleep in the same room for the first 6 months of their life. The Babymore Space Saver Cot will fit in most parents’ bedrooms and has the benefit of lasting around 12 months, whereas most cribs will only last 4-6 months, with Moses baskets lasting an even shorter amount of time.
The Babymore Space Saver Cot has 4 different mattress positions, which is pretty unique in the world of cots, as most have only 3 positions. There are also teething protection rails on either side. In addition, you have the option of adding wheels to the cot, making it easy to move around your bedroom, which is especially useful if you are short on space. If you don’t require wheels, then there is no need to fit them.
Assembled size (with wheels) : L 104 x D 55 x H 91 cm
Assembled size (without wheels) : L 104 x D 55 x H 86 cm
- Suitable from birth to approximately twelve months
- Compatible with all Babymore 100cm x 50cm mattress ranges (Not included)
- Four adjustable bed base positions
- Removable Wheels, 2 lockable
- Protective teething rail on top of both sides
- Meets the latest British and European safety standards
- Assembled size (with wheels) : L 104 x D 55 x H 91 cm
- Assembled size (without wheels) : L 104 x D 55 x H 86 cm