Featuring traditional cot bed styling inspired by a dreamy coastal theme, the Whitby cot bed offers something different thanks to its grooved end panels and subtly curved tops.
The open slatted sides are perfect for watching over your little treasure during their most peaceful times and the presence of teething rails ensure your child’s delicate teeth are protected. The mattress base has three adjustable heights, the top of which offers ease of access when moving your new-born, while the lower positions offer extra safety as they grow and become more active. Once your little one is ready, the Whitby can be transformed into a practical toddler bed.
The Whitby cot bed requires an Obaby 140 x 70cm mattress, available separately.
* Adjustable, three-position base height
* Two ends which split down easily, converting the Whitby from cot to toddler bed
* Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
* Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
* Stylish design that coordinates with all pieces in the Obaby furniture range
* Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
Dimensions: 93 x 78 x 144cm