At Baby Snooze, because we're proud and confident of our product - therefore we offer not 1 year or 2 year guarantee but 3 year guarantee giving you the assurance of the quality of our items. You simply need to register your product within 28 days from the date of the delivery - sent alongside with the invoice or receipt from an approved stockist or seller. If registered after 28 days, the guarantee registration may not be approved.
What is covered by the warranty?
This warranty covers the following defects in materials and workmanship of an Baby Snooze that has at all times been in normal domestic use and treated in accordance with legally defined “normal wear & tear”.
- It covers ONLY newly bought products from an approved Seller or Stockist
- Items sold on clearance
- Discontinued items if you're within the guarantee period. We will replace the item with same item - if it's not available anymore, we will replace your item with an equivalent item
- Only available to original purchasers
- All goods must be maintained and looked after according to the instructions of the manufacturer. If the instructions were not followed, this will nullifies your guarantee
- Developed manufacturing faults within the guarantee duration
- Transit damage reported at the time of delivery
Please retain a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase. You’ll need this to make a claim, without it we reserve the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
What is not covered
Unfortunately if it does not fall into one of the categories above in the 'What is covered by the warranty?' section, then it is not covered by our warranty.
For a list of what is not covered, please see the following list (although there can be other things too which are not covered):
- Second hand items or Ex-Display items
- Normal wear & tear
- Accidental damages or negligence
- If damages occurs because of manufacturer's instructions were not followed
- Has not been stored, cleaned or used according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Has been modified or non-approved parts been used
- Any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
- Any item not opened within one month of the date of delivery.
- Any claim against this warranty that is not made by contacting Customer Service at [email protected]
Start of the warranty
The warranty starts on the date of delivery of your item and lasts until the end of the 3 years from that date.
How to make a claim under the Manufacturer's Warranty
If you believe there is a defect which is covered by this warranty, you should get in touch with our customer service team and they will:
- Ask you to submit a copy of your order confirmation as proof of purchase.
- Ask for a description and any evidence of the defect which you believe is covered by the warranty.
- Require you to supply photographs of the entire item and any visible faults. Failure to send photographs of the defect may result in a replacement being delayed or the mattress not being replaced.
Based on the information/evidence provided, our customer service team will decide if Baby Snooze will cover the return shipping costs. If Baby Snooze does not cover these costs and you incur them yourself, in the event of a successful claim, Baby Snooze will reimburse any reasonable costs of return shipping and any associated testing incurred by you (subject to you providing adequate proof of such costs being properly incurred).
We will then arrange pick up for your defective item or in the case of a replacement cover arrange for the delivery of a replacement cover to you.
What we will do once you have made a claim
Any evidence we receive regarding the potential warranty claim, it will be cross-examined and evaluated by Baby Snooze. When we have received all the required information/evidence we need to do so, we will decide at our sole, reasonable discretion if your claim is covered under the warranty.
If we determine your claim is covered by the warranty, we will:
- at our sole discretion, either repair the defective item at our cost or replace it with the same or a equivalent item at our cost;
- reimburse you for any reasonable costs of return shipping and any associated testing incurred by you (subject to you providing adequate proof of such costs being properly incurred); and
- ship the repaired or replaced item back to you at our cost
If we determine that your claim is not covered by the warranty, we will ask you if you want us to return the item to you (at your cost) or dispose of the item (at our cost). If we do not hear from you within 30 days of such notification we shall dispose of the item (at our cost).
What if you have a valid claim under the warranty and you want an upgraded item?
If you have a valid claim under the warranty and you want to replace a defective item with a more expensive item, then please email us at [email protected]. In these circumstances, you will be required to pay the difference between the original list price of the item and the list price of the upgrade item at the time of the upgrade.
What warranty applies to a replaced or repaired item or an upgrade item?
A replaced or repaired item you may receive following a successful claim under this warranty is subject to the same limited item warranty as the original item and retains the original warranty period – i.e. 3 years from the date of delivery of the original item. For example, if you obtain a replaced or repaired item that is the same style and price as the original item, then the warranty period of the replaced or repaired item begins from the date of delivery of the original item.
What if I only want a refund?
This warranty does not give you the right to get a refund. The warranty only covers replacements, repairs and upgrades for successful warranty claims.
The warranty is operated by:
Please contact our Customer Service at [email protected] to initiate a warranty claim. We cannot take into account any other channels for a valid warranty claim.
We have the right to send an independent third party inspection company, if we are unable to see the item fault clearly from the images provided. These technicians are fully trained and qualified to test for any manufacturing faults that are covered under your 3 year warranty. They will complete a careful inspection of your item and produce a full report to advise us on the best solution for you. The report would provide the final decision on your case.
Our customer service team will arrange the collection for the customer at a location of the customer’s choice in the country to which the original order was delivered.