If you’re looking for a pushchair that’s lightweight, comfortable, and ready for fun, then the Comet 2 in 1 Pushchair from Ickle Bubba is the one for you!
The Comet is ready from birth as it comes with a convertible pram seat unit, which means you don’t need to purchase an additional carrycot bassinet. You can easily convert the unit from a lie-flat pram to an upright seat.
Comet is designed to handle every trip out for you and baby. The large quick-release wheels with tread provide plenty of support while the lightweight design makes it easy to get around without sluggish steering. What’s more, the Comet is perfect for keeping baby comfortable on those trips out. The cosy seat unit with multiple recline positions is perfect for sleep or napping, while the hood with UPF 50+ sun protection and pop-out sun visor keep them sheltered while you sneak peeks through the handy viewing window.
And that’s not all. The Comet pushchair comes with an extra-large and accessible shopping basket, ideal if you need to pop to the shops with baby in tow. The lockable swivel front wheels provide additional control when pushing and the adjustable leather-look handle lets you find a position that’s comfortable for you.
- Robust quick-release wheels with tread
- Hood includes UPF 50+ sun protection and pop-out sun visor with viewing window
- Co-ordinating hood, apron and pram seat unit
- Extra-large accessible shopping basket
- Multi-position seat recline
- Reversible seat can be world or parent-facing
- Lockable swivel front wheels
- Leather-look handlebar with adjustable height
- Suitable from birth – 22kg
- Pram (lie flat mode) suitable from birth – 9kg
- Seat (upright mode) suitable from 6m – 22kg
- Upright dimensions: W60cm x L93cm x H 108cm
- Folded dimensions: W60cm x L50cm x H75cm
- Handle Height (at highest): 108cm
- Pram seat unit inside dimensions: W34cm x L80cm x H20cm
- Weight: 9kg (chassis with wheels)
Please be aware: the pushchair can only be folded once the pram seat unit has been removed.